Following are few books which are written by me and available in the amazon. I have also mentioned the unique thing in each and every book. I need your feedback to improve every book.
VLSI INTERVIEW QUESTION: Static Timing analysis : Puneet Mittal (Author)
VLSI INTERVIEW QUESTION: Static Timing analysis : Puneet Mittal (Author) : (In INR)
Above Book is a Kindle edition. For that you have to download a "Free Kindle App" on you mobile/desktop/tablets. You can download Kindle App using following link.
Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices
Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
Following are few books which are one of the best in the industry for clearing the several basics. I will add few of the details of these books one by one.
- CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems Perspective (4th Edition): Neil Weste (Author), David Harris (Author)
- Introduction to VLSI Circuits and Systems : John P. Uyemura (Author)
- Modern VLSI Design: IP-Based Design (4th Edition) : Wayne Wolf (Author)
Several people are asking the reference book and articles, which I usually refer for my understanding or for writing the blogs. As such, I always try to share my own experience but my experience also come from somewhere (either through Papers / Articles / Books / News Letters / webpages). So here I will try to capture all those sources from where I gained all my knowledge. I hope it will help everyone. This is also solve one of my problem know as copy-right-issue. :) Let us suppose, if I have captured any figure from somewhere (which is common), so I will not be worried about the copy-right-issue, if I have provided the source of that. :)
- Static Timing Analysis for Nanometer Designs: A Practical Approach: Jayaram Bhasker, Rakesh Chadha (Author)
- CMOS Logic Circuit Design: John P. Uyemura (Author)
- IC Interconnect Analysis: Mustafa Celik (Author)
- Basics of CMOS Cell Design (Professional Engineering): Sicard, Etienne, Bendhia, Sonia Delmas (Author)
- Low Power Methodology Manual: For System-on-Chip Design (Integrated Circuits and Systems)
Build Your basics using these books:
Below are different books which can help you to build basics.
- Digital Design (3rd Edition): M. Morris Mano (Author)
- Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits : Behzad Razavi (Author)
- CMOS Analog Circuit Design:2nd (Second) edition : Phillip E. Allen (author)
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuits: Michael John Sebastian Smith (Author)
- Digital Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition): Jan M. Rabaey (Author)
- CMOS VLSI Design : A Circuits and Systems PerspectiveDave: Weste, Neil H. E. Harris (Author)
- Principles of CMOS VLSI Design: A Systems Perspective with Verilog/VHDL Manual (2nd Edition): Neil H. E. Weste (Author), Kamran Eshraghian (Author)